Word Problem Algebra 2hieveryone
The question is: When the piggy bank was opened, it yielded $5.22 in nickels and pennies. If there were 162 nickels and pennies altogether, how many of each were in the bank?
please show work
- 9 years ago
- Whats -3z+13= -5z -87
- Evaluate the expression if x=4, y=-5, and z=7 (3/5x-7/8y)(-5/6z)
- Micro ans Macro Economics
- #19: Why should managers use several techniques to rank capital projects? Which technique should be used as the primary evaluator...
- What is the main idea? . (1) Before any Civil War battle, a hundred men would be gathered into a company....
- the average baby's body has 350 bones.as a person gets older some of these bones grow together this is why...
- Determine the most appropriate way that “sensemaking” can be applied to health care organizations. Provide specific examples to support your...
- math mortage calculations
- How would you describe Okokwos life and background as portrayed in the beggining of the novel?What role did his father...