is The wind stood up and gave a shout a simile, metaphor, or a personificationTaylobr23
is The wind stood up and gave a shout a simile, metaphor, or a personification
- 10 years ago
- athens or sparta, each citizen of this city was permitted to speak at the assembly
- How to subtract percents
- where is the arabian palteau??
- i need help with MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH WITH PIZZAZZ! BOOK E E-39
- During the Revolution, most states wrote their own what?
- Can someone help me with my homework of CIS105?
- When ethane is reacted with oxygen in the air, the products are carbon dioxide and water. This process require ____...
- A sentece with the word relate
- How many times was Anne of Cleves married?