what method would you use to name a ionic compounds of copper and chlorine in which the copper ions have...arilis
what method would you use to name a ionic compounds of copper and chlorine in which the copper ions have a different oxidation
- 9 years ago
- Graph the equation Y=2x
- forcasting recurrence
- Need Assistance with an Exam
- what words do you get when you use mice and people
- List 3 strengths of the North and 3 strengths for the South
- Do you guys do statistics homework?
- f you place 20 grams of helium at room temperature into a closed container that holds 500 mL, and then...
- a bamboo pole 7 ft long is suspended horizontally from its ends steel wires 1.0 m long. The CoG is situated 28 inches from left side and the bamboo pole weighs 2.2 kg. A mass of 12 lb is hanging 2 ft from the right end of the pole. The wires radii of 15mm