Wendy Lewis Onlycjfrli
Project will be done on LYFT Services.
The objective of this project is to develop a research paper and presentation on an area of emerging technology. Approach the project as if you were recommending technology implementation initiatives to your corporation's technology planning committee. The analysis will have three sections. Each section will require a written paper, as well as an oral presentation by your team. During Week 8, in lieu of a Final Exam, a final presentation will be provided that summarizes all three portions of your project.
- Provide a business profile of an existing company that you have selected. Identify the main functions that this company provides and analyze internal workflows to identify areas that may be improved through the implementation of new technologies. Examine the internal structure of the company, as well as its customers, vendors, and business partners. Discuss areas where there are problems, bottlenecks, or inefficiencies.
- Provide at least two alternatives for addressing the problem identified with your chosen company. For each potential technology considered, provide an overview of its operation, availability, cost, implementation issues, and overall benefit to the company. Perform an analysis of the candidate technologies. This analysis should include both qualitative and quantitative techniques. Based upon your analysis, select a suitable solution and justify your selection.
- Develop an implementation plan for your technical solution. The plan should include a work breakdown structure, a PERT/CPM diagram, and schedule. Discuss the implications for stakeholders' integration considerations; the impact on the company's employees; and operational concerns (i.e., increased productivity/efficiency, short-term challenges versus long-term benefits, etc.) for management, technical staff, nontechnical staff, the company's customers and clients, and other business partners of your selected corporation.
Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Discussion topic.
The final submission of the written portion of your project should be a compilation of each of the three previous sections—the company profile, the technology selection, and the implementation plan. When combining these sections, it is important to insure that the document is cohesive and flows as if it were originally written as a single document. To tie everything together, your paper should include the following additional sections.
- Executive summary of the project: a brief overview that describes the project and outlines its major sections. You should describe the problem that you are attempting to solve, or the process you are attempting to enhance. The overall solution(s) should be presented, although specific details need not be included.
- Table of contents
- Conclusion: briefly summarize what your paper discussed and any conclusion(s) you reached in the paper.
- Appendices: technical specifications, photos, Internet links (with descriptions), citations, or any other information that may help clarify or support your paper
- 5 years ago
- Qualitative Reasoning and Analysis Final project- 20 pages
- Finance Homework help
- need this today
- Network Security Auditing
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
- Themes from the Humanities in Ancient Cultures
- In a class, there is a ratio of six girls and four boys. If there are 38 students in a...
- Human resource management