Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make HistoryMeeM
Read and discuss in The Norton Field Guide to Writing with Readings, 3rd ed Ch. 58, LAUREL THATCHER ULRICH, “Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History, p. 656.” Read this essay to write the Reader Response plus Research papers. The Reader Response plus Research papers should be approximately 400-450 words long. For each entry, include the author’s name, the title of the work, and the date assigned for class. Also include full citation information for additional sources. Use proper in-text citations. A thoughtful reflection on your reading of the piece—evidence that you have “engaged” the text. The avoidance of gratuitous plot summary or condensation. Research to support your reflection/argument. Each entry should be typewritten, double-spaced, and free from excessive mechanical and technical errors. Follow MLA 2009 guidelines regarding format. Do not skip lines between paragraphs. Include a running head which always includes the page number. RR+R= Reader Response plus Research papers
Please use easy words and sentences
Please use the article easy
- 10 years ago
- business Law Case Number : 2
- A 6-acre piece of land is subdivided into 3/5 acre lots. How many lots are there?
- A bag contains 8 colored sticks. how many sticks are blue if the probability of drawing a blue one is...
- Wright refers to the “Jim Crow” laws that were in effect in the South from 1877 until the Civil...
- what is a biotop
- a pond is being built in a square yard as shown in the diagram. The entire yard is 64in squared....
- Rhode island did not take part in the constitutional because
- What happens to a country's imports when there is inflation in the economy?
- -2 + (-3)
- why do people continue doing things that are bad for them, even when there is clear evidence that these activities...