Week 2 - Discussion 1tiff2b4u
ALL INFORMATION IS ATTACHED
PLEASE USE AS REFERENCE :
Clugston, R. W. (2014). Journey into literature (2nd ed.) [Electronic version]. Retrieved
All stories have a theme that forms the plot. Also, literary elements and techniques contribute to creating and highlighting the theme. Reflect on the theme and literary elements and techniques in the story you have chosen to read.
Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. The minimum word count does not include references. In this discussion you will
- Describe the core conflict represented in the story.
- Describe the theme of the story.
- Select three literary elements/techniques in the story and describe them.
- Explain how the elements/techniques illustrate the theme and conflict expressed in the story.
- Incorporate readings found in Chapters 4 through 7 to help illustrate the points you make.
- 5 years ago
- business tac m2a2
- PCN 525 Topic 3 DQ 1
- DISCUSSION 4 part 1
- Ethical scrapbook
- APA Format/Proofreading
- I need help with discussion paper
- FIN 540 Assignment Financial Analysis - Ross Stores vs. TJX Companies Inc.
- Unit III Assessment Questions (For hifsa shaukat Only) Managing Project Teams
- lab report HEREDITY
- NOT RATED
I HAVE ATTACHED TWO PDF FILES AS WELL AS THE CHAPTERS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT
Prepare:Prior to beginning your initial post, read the required materials and review the …5 years ago
- NOT RATED
In the stories you have read in Chapters 4 through 7, you have been introduced to several kinds of characters. Select another story from your textbook that is different than the one you analyzed in …5 years ago