Week 2 645 DB1onefan1
Sarah Brown Wessling remarks; “It is not about ways of delivering content as much as it is about ways of getting students to become thinkers; ways for students to be more autonomous.”
- What evidence did you observe in Ms Wessling’s video that her students were becoming thinkers?
- How is this an example of the teacher assessing FOR learning?
In Dylan William’s video on embedded formative assessments, he mentions five strategies for teachers to meet students’ learning needs more effectively.
- Describe what you observed from Ms. Wessling’s video that represents each of these strategies.
- Were there any that you did not observe?
- What evidence was there of Ms. Wessling’s students examining their own thinking?
- What evidence did you find to suggest she designed her instruction to meet instructional learning objectives in several areas of development (Think Bloom’s)?
- What did you see from her video that you’d like to try (remember best practices are transferrable across grade and age levels)?
- 7 years ago
- Intrest Groups
- Project Management
- BSHS/445 Interventions case study
- •Case Study 2: Developing the Forensics, Continuity, Incident Management, and Security Training Capacities for the Enterprise
- i Have 40 Qestions for my TXX5761 Midterm TXX5761 â MIDTERM EXAM im willing to pay $100.00 but i need it to be...
- Visual Logic
- Chart WritingAssignment
- From the following article: http://www.jasnh.com/pdf/Vol10-No2-article2.pdf I need these questions answered: What is the null hypothesis (implied or explicitly stated)? What is...