Using cause-and-effect example essays that you read as examples, write a 500-word cause-and-effect essay. You may choose to write about a subject of your choice. You may consider the following topics:
- A change in the way you deal with other people
- A major moment that changed the course of your life forever
- A change in the way you understood your country or your citizenship (a war, a policy, a political scandal, apolitical figure)
Your essay will be graded on its ability to adhere to the cause-and-effect essay conventions. Does your essay follow one of the formats on pages 149-151 of Strategies for Writing Successful Research Papers?
You will be graded using the following categories: content, organization, grammar and style conventions, resources, references, and APA formatting. Your essay will also be graded on its development. See the flow chart on page 77 in Strategies for Writing Successful Research Papers for guidance. Be sure that you revise, proofread, and format your essay according to APA standards. If you use outside sources, you need to use quotation marks for lifted language, as well as in-text and reference list citations. The APA organization/formatting should adhere to specifications for research papers, including the following:
- A title page that includes the title of the paper, the name of the student, and the name of the institution
- A proper running head according to APA 6th edition guidelines
- One (1) academically valid source
- A reference page with a centered header of “References” properly reflecting all sources used within the text
- 6 years ago
- chicano studies question
- Case Study #4 [Pin It] Read the case study "National Products" at the end of Chapter 6 and answer the questions at the end of the reading. National Products Susan Thomas is the vice president for human resources at National Products, a man
- Telephone numbers in the US start with a 3 digit area code followed by a 7
- POST FOR HANDSHAKE
- Hellow, i need help with computer since, access. please i need someone to help me doing this homework not wasting time and tell me sorry i can't do it ..
- policy analysis of the Food and Nutritious act of 2008
- essay questions
Usingcause-and-effectexampleessaysthatyoureadasexamples,writea 500-wordcause-and-effectessay.Youmay choosetowriteaboutasubjectofyourchoice.Youmayconsiderthefollowingtopics:
·…7 years ago
Read attachment for instructions!7 years ago
- NOT RATED
Using cause-and-effect example essays that you read as examples, write a 500-word cause-and-effect essay.
You may choose to write about a subject of your choice.
You may consider the following topics:
…6 years ago
- NOT RATEDUsing cause-and-effect example essays that you read as examples, write a 500-word cause-and-effect essay. You maychoose to write about a subject of your choice. You mayconsider the following topics:…6 years ago