V^2=Ae^-2kx - g/k (upward motion) V^2=g/k - Be^2kx (downward motion) Use the above result to show that , when the bullet hits...Sahm1500
V^2=Ae^-2kx - g/k (upward motion) V^2=g/k - Be^2kx (downward motion) Use the above result to show that , when the bullet hits the ground on its return, the speed will be equal to the expression Vo Vt / (Vo^2 + Vt^2)^0.5 In which Vo is the initial upward speed and Vt= (mg/C2)^0.5= terminal speed = (g/k)^0.5 This is result allows one to find the fraction of the initial kinetic energy lost through air friction
- 10 years ago
- face north.do a 1/4 turn clockwise.mark the direction you are facing with the letter B
- Write an equation in slope-intercept form for the line that is parallel to the given line and that passes through...
- Is nowadays a word?
- Problem 18- If you borrow $4,000 at $500 interest for one year, what is your effective interest rate for the following rate for the following payment plans? A) Annual payment B) Semiannual payments C) Quarterly payments D) Monthly payments
- British government 4.7% perpetuities pay £4.7 interest each year forever. Another bond, 3.2% perpetuities, pays £3.2 a year forever. What is the value of 4.7% perpetuities if the long-term interest rate is 6.7%? What is the value of 3.2% perpetuities?
- What Catergories of population change does the 2000 census report identify and describe?
- What were the accounts receivable (net) for Coca-Cola and PepsiCo at the end of 2009? Which company reports the greater allowance for doubtful accounts receivable (amount and percentage of gross receivable) at the end of 2009?
- they pay $18 for 12 dozen buttons.How much do 50 dozen buttons cost?
- You are a private computer consultant and a new client has approached you about upgrading his small business network. The...