using a ruler and a pair of compasse only; (i) construct a parallelogram ABCD such that AB = 8cm, <BAC =...avoadr
using a ruler and a pair of compasse only; (i) construct a parallelogram ABCD such that AB = 8cm, <BAC = 45 degree and <ABC = 60 degree. (ii) Measure BC (iii) Locate a point P ABC such that PA = PC = 4cm Measure PD
- 9 years ago
- what information is provided by the legend on page A1
- Winston Churchill, Great Britain's prime minister in the 1940s and 1950s, was undersecretary of the British navy during World War I. He said that the Allied victory in World War I had been "bought so dear [high in price] as to be indistinguishable from
- Different cultures have different ____ structures and distributions of ______.
- Explain the factors (including TNC's) that are helping to create the modern global economy. (6marks)
- Identify the 5 stages of a typical plot. The 5 stages should be listed in the correct order in which...
- m = 155 kg a = 10 m/s2 what is the force in newtons?