In the United States, many states now impose taxes on tobacco to discourage smoking and to help offset the health...xdeeboi
In the United States, many states now impose taxes on tobacco to discourage smoking and to help offset the health costs associated with smoking. However, heart disease, which has been linked to a high-fat diet, is the country’s number one cause of death. In addition, more cancer cases in the United States are related to diet than to smoking. Compose a 200-word argument supporting or refuting the following plan: Taxing high-fat foods would be a great way to reduce the incidence of heart disease and help offset the cost of its treatment. The taxes could also be used to educate the public to the dangers of a high-fat diet, in the same way that taxes on cigarettes are used for antismoking ads.
- 10 years ago
- A drawer contain 6 red spcls, 4 blue socks, and 14 white socks. A sock is pulled from the drawer...
- Define the different kinds of geographic regions?
- there is a 50:50 chance of getting a red bead from the bag, there is 1 in 6 chance of picking...
- John wanted to know how much taller he was than his brother .He is 5 1\2 feet tall and his...
- Is nowadays a word?
- Statistics - Estimating population parameters
- what is the preposition and gerund in this sentence? Leon got the job by calling the office everyday?
- Scenario #3:
- In canada, what was the Indian act and when did it take place?