Unit VIII Reflection PaperEliteResearch
Hi, I have listed the course objectives below. Please advise if you can derived three concepts from this course in order to write a reflection paper.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. Describe and discuss data networking standards, recalling names, and order of the seven layers of the OSI reference model and the TCP/IP protocol stack.
2. Discuss the different protocols that make up the TCP/IP suite, including: IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, and RARP, as well as support protocols DNS, BOOTP, TFTP, DHCP, ICMP, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, and NTP.
3. List network topologies, both standard and proprietary, and recall common network hardware and utilities used for troubleshooting.
4. Explain how Microsoft Windows network communication protocols are implemented in a TCP/IP network.
5. Relate the differences between switching and routing and explain how switches and routers are used in LANs and WANs.
6. Illustrate hardware configurations in token ring and Ethernet implementations.
7. Prepare network diagrams for both bus and ring network designs.
- 5 years ago
- NOT RATED
For this assignment, you are asked to prepare a Reflection Paper. Now that you have finished all of the reading
assignments for this course, reflect on three of the major …6 years ago