A uniform stick 1.5 m long with a total mass of 270 g is pivoted at its center. A 4.0- g bullet is shot through the stick midway between the pivot and one end The bullet approaches at 250 m/s and leaves at 140 m/s. With what angular speed is the stick spShirsendu
- 10 years ago
- prove x=3 for 8x+2=3x+17
- six and one third subtracted by four and a half
- evaluate sin(45PI/4)
- Microsoft Access Data
- Aire-Co produces home dehumidifies at two different plants in Atlanta and Phoenix. the per-unit cost of production in Atlanta and Phoenix is $400 and $360, respectively. Each plant can produce a maximum of 300 units per month. Inventory holding costs are
- The community Recreation center is deevloping plans for new sports faceility community memebers can submitt suggestions for the new facility...
- The two biggest fortune 500 companies in 2005 were Wal-Mart and ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil's revenue was $24billion more than that of...
- How does Frank Cottrell Boyce make the reader want to read on?
- Volcanoes found where two oceanic plates collide forma[n]