A teacher put her students into groups of 5. Each group had 3 girls. If she has 25 students, how...vemmanuella
A teacher put her students into groups of 5. Each group had 3 girls. If she has 25 students, how many girls and how many boys does she have in her class? Use proportions,rates and scale to solve the problem.
- 10 years ago
- central asia define
- Why is it impossible for sounds to travel through a vacuum?
- who is the deputy current prim minister of new zealand
- Determine whether the condensation of nitromethane (CH3NO2) is spontaneous at 40°C and 1 atm.
- Please help me with my accounting homework. I do not understand this class at all. Thank you!
- (9x 4 + 3x 3y - 5x 2y 2 + xy 3)/(3x 3 + 2x 2y - xy 2)
- ECONOMICS QUESTION
- The Progressive movement drew its strength from?
- physics II