A student performed the nitration of Benzoic Acid. She/he started with 7.2 g of starting material and obtained 4.8...marisol.vales
A student performed the nitration of Benzoic Acid. She/he started with 7.2 g of starting material and obtained 4.8 g of product. Assuming Benzoic Acid is the limiting reagent; calculate the theoretical and percent yields. Show the equation and all steps of your calculations. (Chemfinder.com and www.sigmaaldrich.com are good resources to find molecular weights and densities etc.)
- 11 years ago
- Help with Essay!!
- what mat makes a lasting feeling or image
- find the 10 states that became states after 1886
- (9x 4 + 3x 3y - 5x 2y 2 + xy 3)/(3x 3 + 2x 2y - xy 2)
- explain why a 40 percent across-the-board tax increase on business might harm consumer
- Make a 5 sentence explaining the inside of earth and how it works.
- why do some people think that stem cell research is bad?
- What reasons does Roosevelt give for his proposed Court restrictions?