Assume that you make random guesses for 5 true-or-false questions.
What is the probability that you get all 5 answers correct? (Show work and write the answer in the simplest fraction.
If event A is “Getting the correct answer in the 5th question” and event B is “The first four answers are all wrong”. Are event A and event B independent? Please explain.
- 7 years ago
- answer this
- researcher_d july 5
- At a certain university, 25% of students support the Green Party
- Mberiah Only (ECO 202 EBAY) MONETARY POLICY EBAY: MONEY, CREDIT, THE FEDERAL RESERVE, AND INTEREST RATES
- SCI/201 SCI 201 SCI201 Weeks 1-2 - Entire Course - A+ work from A+ rated tutor!
- I need a paragraph of about 150 words on the following topic.
- Strayer FIN 540 Week 6 – Homework Chapter 25 and 26
- strategic management
- Managing Diversity in the office place