Stat-3001 HELP NEEDED. Serious Inquires ONLYJAILYA17
- Read pages 3 - 7 in the Statdisk User Manual.
- Perform Statdisk computations and answer questions in the Week 1 Project.
- Submit your assignment as directed in the classroom.
How to Format your Assignment
You will be using the original Week 1 Project as it appears in Doc Sharing as a template for your answers.
- Open the Week 1 Project found in Doc Sharing. The Project will open in Microsoft Word and allow for you to cut, paste, and insert text.
- Insert your solution to each problem directly below the question. Color your answers red.
- Be sure to cut and paste ALL tables, charts, and information generated by using the STATDISK statistical program and explain what each chart represents.
Before you submit your finished Project, make sure that each question includes the original problem, your solution to the problem, and your explanation of how you arrived at such a solution in red.
reate a document in Microsoft Word format with the original problem, the solution, and the explanation, much like the Sample Technology Application Solution document in this week’s Resources page.
- Be sure to cut and paste tables, charts, and information generated by using the STATDISK statistical program and explain what each chart shows.
- 5 years ago