Stacey Small has a small salon that she has run for a few years as a sole proprietorship. The proprietorship...sknx63
Stacey Small has a small salon that she has run for a few years as a sole proprietorship. The proprietorship uses the cash method of accounting and the calendar year as its tax year. Stacey needs additional capital for expansion and knows two people who might be interested in investing. One would like to practice hairdressing in the salon. The other would only invest. Stacey wants to know the tax consequences of incorporating the business. Her business assets include a building, equipment, accounts receivable and cash. Liabilities include a mortgage on the building and a few accounts payable, which are deductible when paid. Write a memo to Stacey explaining the tax consequences of the incorporation. As part of your memo examine the possibility of having the corporation issue common and preferred stock and debt for the shareholders’ property and money.
- 8 years ago
- how old is house parmilt is
- isolationists have suggested that America would be much better off economically and politically if we just "built a wall" around...
- factor x^2-10x+25
- Who is Blind Benny in Belle Prater's Boy?
- which revision most effectively corrects the faulty coordination in the sentence? Emily dickinson lived a quiet life, and she was...
- DHCP - WINS
- when have a concentric circle and vz is a tangent and vy is a diameter of larger circle, find...
- WHat events happens in the Hindu region?