A speculator sells a stock short for $55 a share. The company pays a $2 annual cash dividend. After a...socalcheer951
A speculator sells a stock short for $55 a share. The company pays a $2 annual cash dividend. After a year has passed, the seller covers the short position at $45. What is the percentage return on the position (excluding the impact of any interest expense and commissions)? Round your answer to one decimal places.
- 10 years ago
- which cities are factory/resort/defensive towns
- Write a paragraph that includes two interesting either/or sentances and two neither/nor sentances about the Ding-A-Ling Brothers Circus, the worst...
- what are the three types of beef cattle production systems?
- define language in three diffrent forms
- tax memorandum on taxable reward of lawsuit
- explai the difference between selective breeding and genetic engineering
- What is y=4
- why are so good
- Simplify (22e^13)(15e^17)