Smithers thinks that a special juice will increase the productivity of workers. He creates two groups of 50 workers each...paiero
Smithers thinks that a special juice will increase the productivity of workers. He creates two groups of 50 workers each and assigns each group the same task (in this case, they'er supposed to staple a set of papers). Group A is given the special juice to drink while they work. Group B is not given the special juice. After an hour, Smithers counts how many stacks of papers each group has made. Group A made 1,587 stacks, Group B made 2,113 stacks. Identify the: 1. control group 2.independent variable 3.dependent variable 4. what should Smithers' conclusion be? 5.how could this experiment be improved
- 9 years ago
- economics figures
- What factor shows the relationship between investment and GDP?
- describe the living conditions that the soldiers would have to endure during war in world war one. you are to...
- online quiz
- Law of Lever and Pendulum Experiment Word doc and jpeg. Anyone willing to do these 2 experiment.
- 6 Spanish homework questions
- This information will incorporate additional information to ensure all known information is incorporated. This assignment is based on those findings. In this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation that will include the following information
- Levinson’s Hardware has a number of bikes and tricycles for sale. There are 27 seats and 60 wheels all told....