THIS IS 2 SEPERATE ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE THEM. I DO NOT HAVE THE READING MATERIAL OR BOOK FOR THESE ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE BOOK.
Identify one of the goals of Six Sigma shown in Table 13-1 of the text and provide an example of a project you have been involved with where the method could have helped the project outcome. Comment if your organization uses Six Sigma and, if so, the influence it has had on the results of projects and the overall business.
Review the Fleming and Koppelman article from your assigned readings. Evaluate two of the ten EVM requirements and analyze how a project you have worked on in the past could have been more effective by using the measures. Provide detailed information if your organization consistently uses EVM and the benefits that have resulted.
ARTICLE-Fleming, Q. & Koppelman, J. (2009). The two most useful earned value metrics: The CPI and the TCPI
(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Cost Engineering, 51(3), 22-25. (Document ID: 1681065491). Retrieved from Proquest.
- 4 years ago
- Org Behavior & Mgmt
- theories of happiness
- PI assignment2-5
- Strategic Control Systems - Discussion
- capital investment - high level
- Position and Sources of Power
- This paper will give you an opportunity to evaluate a failed organizational change, identify a theory that could have been used to develop the change, and apply that theory to the failed change. The paper must follow these standards be 6-8 pages of conten
- Needed in 2.5 hours...accounting expert needed
- For Phyllis Young Only