SIX QUESTIONS DUE TONIGHTwooruf
1. Click the first link “Native American Removal.” Click on the map key items to the left of the map and examine the Native American removal process. Which tribe appears to have had the least difficult route to the Indian Reservations? Based on your examination of the map, why did some Cherokee first travel north before heading west to the Indian Reservations? Discovery: Click here or type http://www.mapsofworld.com/usa/usa-maps/USA-MajorCities.jpg in your browser to locate a U.S. map that shows major cities o Compare this map with the Native American Removal interactive map from this assignment. o Which major U.S. cities are located within the areas that are described as “Ceded Lands”? Is there a relationship between the ceded areas and major cities? If not, why might these areas have been determined to be desirable? o What problems can you think of that might have arisen due to the manner in which the Indian Reservation land was set up?
PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS THERE ARE SIX QUESTIONS Due at 11:00 pm NO EXPECTIONS I WILL NOT PAY FOR LATE WORK!!!
- 6 years ago
- 2 calculus 1 PROBLEMS
- IT Help- FOR GABRIEL
- need it ASAP
- PART 2 Visio
- Acct II Homework and Quiz
- Explain Herzberg's motivation theory and analysis Google company how they use that theory
- behavioral finance final exam.
- -------------Building a Data Warehouse ------------------
- MGT-605 Module 3 SMART Goals and Self-Leadership Goals