Summarize the primary vulnerabilities and potential threats that exist for GCI related to the practice of storing sensitive data on laptops. In your opinion, which of the risks GCI faces are most significant to the company?
What measures would you propose to senior management to try to prevent a breach of data held by GCI? Your response should include recommendations for mitigating vulnerabilities identified in part (a).
Write a succinct policy statement specifying employee and company responsibilities for protecting client and corporate data, such as the data stored on employee laptops and flash drive. Be sure to address requirements for protecting the data from theft, and for rendering the data unusable should it be compromised. In your Policy, focus on these items:
· Scope and purpose including business, legal, regulatory requirements.
· Security requirements (Confidentiality and integrity of customer and enterprise data, availability, authentication and authorization and auditing requirements if any)
· Assignment of responsibilities
· Security awareness and training
· Any legal sanctions/penalty for non-compliance by employees
· How and when policy reviewed and updated
· Timeframe for implementation of security requirements
- 7 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it