S BR 2duvungan
Contagious: Why Things Catch On
Jonah Berger, Simon and Schuster, 2013
Three-page maximum (books), single space, business block, justified margins, 10-point font
APA bibliographic citation of the work as your ‘title’
Your name, course, section number and date at the upper right Content:
Central theme – identify author’s main lesson/argument – what is the author(s) teaching us
Critical analysis – evaluate the lesson/argument – strengths/weaknesses – considering pointing to a frame of reference in your own life or your training in the subject
Main takeaways – so what and now what? How do we best apply the knowledge from this article/book?
- 5 years ago
- Manager report Decision Modeling
- Financial Accounting
- "The air they have of person who never knew how it felt to stand in the presence of superiors. ..their...
- Accounting Online Quiz/Homework Help
- Accounting for managers 5 - 40 MC questions
- Writing a Training Standard Operating Procedure/Guideline (SOP/SOG)
- Payment CX
- Discussion and extra credit questions
- ethic challenges of the car company "tesla"
- music appreciation! due Friday!!