Reading assignment #1 Worksheet: Reading assignment 1.docx
- Download the reading assignment worksheet (Word Document - posted above).
- Answer the questions (#1-10) based on the reading selections from Week 2 [Hansen, “Introduction” from The Silk Road: A New History + “The Silk Road: Crossroads and Encounters of Faiths” from The Silk Road: Connection Cultures, Creating Trust].
- Some questions are short answer (1-2 sentences), while others are fill-in-the-blank. All answers must be typed. Use complete sentences unless otherwise specified. Short answer questions are worth 2 points each, fill-in-the-blank questions are worth 1 point each (for a total of 15 points)
- After answering the 10 questions, use the remaining space to write a brief summary of class readings. The summary should cover BOTH readings within 3-4 sentences total, and be written in your own words. Summaries must be typed and use complete sentences. Summaries will be graded out of 5 points for completeness and accuracy.
- SAVE your completed worksheet, then PRINT IT OUT.
- Write your name in the top right-hand corner, then bring your completed reading assignment worksheet to class.
- 7 years ago
- Assignment 2: Nuclear Medicine
- State of America’s Children - 2nd post. Handshake ignored and I need help
- ENV 300 Week 2 Assignment ( Assignment Scientific Journal Article Review ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Updated Jan, 2015 - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- ECN 5
- need ASAP THREE HOURS
- Presentation Essay
- Political since assignment
- case study "For Professor Ryan"