Read "Your Social Life: Fox or Hedgehog" and answer 3 quetions and a journal entryfrwnkis_suo
Read the attached article and answer the 3 quetions on the Purpose and Audience as well as the journal entry.
Purpose & Audience:
1-Do you think Haad expects readers to be receptive or hostile to her ideas? How can you tell?
2-Where does Haag state her thesis? In your own words, summarize this thesis.
3-Why do you think Haag wrote her essay? To Persuade? To inform? To enlighten? For some other reasons? Explain
Haag uses the parable of the fox and the hedgehog to contrast two different kinds of social lives. Use this parable to contrast two other things-for example, types of teachers, students, or parents.
- 7 years ago
- organizational activities
- HCS 341 Week 4 Individual Assignment Training and Development Paper
- FIN 419 Week 1 Individual Assignment Limited Liability Corporation and Partnership Paper
- HUM 105 Week 3 Individual Assignment Divine Roles Across Cultures Matrix
- HRM 552 Week 5 Individual Assignment Strategic HR Approach
- ASHFORD SOC 313 Week 5 Quiz 1
- BSA 310 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Service Request SR-rm-012 Paper and Presentation
- QNT 351 Final Exam
- history essay
- Compare and Contrast Essay