The Reaction Paper. This is an essay of 4 doubled spaced typed pages reacting to the outcome of any court...andcuc
The Reaction Paper. This is an essay of 4 doubled spaced typed pages reacting to the outcome of any court trial case within the USA. This is your paper; a personal reaction to something, that is, what you think about it. This is not a research paper, though you may do some research on your topic if you wish. I do not want you simply to take an area of law or topic, such as the law of contract or the CISG and explain it to me. I know what it is; you will receive no credit for such a paper. You must proof read your work. I want it in proper English. If you are unsure of your grammar etc., have someone proof read it also. This is a graduate level paper. This is not a research paper. If you have trouble, please see the instructor. NOTE: THE REACTION PAPER MUST BE 4 PAGES IN LENGTH (Times New Roman font #12 double spaced), NO MORE AND NO LESS. IF IT IS EITHER MORE OR LESS THAN 4 PAGES, YOU WILL RECEIVE A ZERO FOR THE ASSIGNMENT. Your reaction can be drawn from personal experience, personal opinion, more detached reflection on the topic, or from further research or reading on the topic. You are free to be somewhat creative in your reaction to the subject, but the essay should have a thesis, be well-argued, and well-written. You certainly must consider and account for facts and arguments that do not support your thesis, as well as those that do. Write in Standard English, with no misspelled words and no major grammatical errors. It should be doubled spaced. Only papers that fulfill these objectives will receive good grades.
- 9 years ago
- The sum of three different numbers is 18. If every number is a prime number, what are the three numbers?
- yvonne van gennip of the netherlands ice skated 10.0 km with an average speed of 10.8 m/s. suppose vang ennip...
- Why does Ponyboy come to believe that greasers and Socs are really very much the same? How does Cherry's view...
- create a government: name,leaders,divisions,who desides who will lead the government and divisions , and 10 laws
- impact of children on committed relationships
- i need help
- Electromagnetic Waves and Maxwell's Equations slp
- can you help me make an outline for my first amendment research paper? im in 8th grade. it has to...
- MGMT 615- Strategic ManagementNeed two replies to each discussion question- 250 words or more APA style