The ratio of the length of a side of one square to that of another square is 4 : 7. A side of the smaller square is 12 ft. Find the length of a side of the larger square.NeedHelpHere
we just learned this but i forgot annd im not that bright please help.
- 10 years ago
- Balance: HBr + KHCO3 reacts to form H2O+KBr+CO2
- Right develop techniques and strategies to treat personality disturbances described 2
- sodium iodide and chlorine gas make?
- what makes the character odysseus complex?
- Graph the follwoing inequalities and add a attachment of the graph.
- decide whether the equation defines y as a function of x: (x^2)y-(x^2)+4y=0
- tell wheather the sequence is arithmetic. if it is, find the nest two terms. if not explain why. 17,14,11,8,5....
- Suppose that in a group of people you find that X percent of people in the group have heights that...
- In the book the child called it, why does David get stabbed
- a river is rising at a rate of 3 inches per hour.if the river rises more than 2 feet,it will...