due in 10 mins
10. a man has an invoice for a complete computer system for $3,978.21. the incvoice shows terms of 3/10,2/15, n30. he can afford to $2000 within 10days of the date on the invoice and the remainder within the 30-day period. how much should be credited to the account for the $2,000 payment, and how much is still due?
- 6 years ago
- Week One
- ECET 340 - Homework 1
- ACC 561 Final Exam
- This table represents the market share of the top eight firms in a hypothetical industry in 2006 and 2011
- Need this paper in 3 hours (unless you can complete a 2 slide PowerPoint ) DO NOT WASTE your time or mine.
- What occurs when a cell engulfs large food particles?
- what is the answer to ax-b=c, for x
- rEFLECTION AND iNTEGRATION