Select your project topic. You must have your project topic approved by your professor. Please create a one-page document outlining your project.
For this project, you may choose one that is of interest to you, or you may choose to begin planning for your senior project. When selecting a project, avoid picking one that is either too big or too small. For example, do not decide to build a new stadium for your local sports team (too big) or to plant your summer garden (too small). Here are some successful past project ideas.
- The opening of a coffee shop
- A charity event for a local social service agency
- Design and installation of a computer network for a small business
Provide an outline of your proposed project to your instructor for approval
- A one-page document outlining your proposed project. This document should contain particulars, such as what will be created, why this project is important, how long it would likely take, and how much it would likely cost.
- 7 years ago
- Modify the Week Two Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™
- research paper
- DBM 380 WEEK 1,2,3,4,5 COMPLETE GRADE A++ 100%
- Gen Ed 200 Personal Responsibility Essay
- Project Management (for Prof-Hayat Only)
- learning framework-1300 Module 5 Exam ana Project to do....
- MKT 421 FINALS A+ grade work
- Assume that demand for a commodity
- What is a milestone? (20 multiple question)
- Labor Law