For Prof. MGK"dara17456
1.UI Design (30 marks)
. Design a set of GUI interfaces (a set may consist of one element) that support the functional requirements and workflow identified for the use case you described in Assignment 3*. Document your design with a set of annotated ‘story boards’ that show the graphical elements of your design.
2. Data Management (20 marks) Design data access objects (DAOs) to support the data requirements of the use case you described in Assignment 3* and document your design with a detailed class diagram showing all attributes and methods required by the DAOs.
3.Use Case Realization (30 marks) Produce a detailed sequence diagram consistent with the normal flow detailed in the full use case description* that shows the interactions between boundary classes that support your GUI design, internal elements that control and support the use case (ie implement business logic), and the data access objects you have just designed.
4.Detailed Design (20 marks) Produce a detailed design class diagram (DCD) for the collaboration of objects involved in the use case that shows all the attributes and methods required to support the use case. *Note: you may only use your own use case description from Assignment 2 if you received a mark of over 28 for the use case description section in that Assignment. Otherwise, you must use the use case description that will be provided during semester. You may use the provided description whatever your mark for the use case description in that assignment. Rationale To demonstrate taught concepts and exercise skills related to the Design discipline
5. Component Diagram
Document your proposed architecture with a high level logical view showing functional and
technical components in a component diagram.
4. Deployment Diagram
Document how your proposed architecture maps to the intended deployment environment with a deployment diagram showing how your functional and technical components will be distributed over hardware nodes.
- 6 years ago
- how much for an annual paper Air France-KLM for the years 2011, 2012, or 2013 with the following parameters? To analyze the...
- CJA 354 Week 4 DQ 3 and DQ 4 ( 5 Response)
- Only for puja APP
- ACC 455 Week 1 Individual Assignment -- Tax Return Position Paper
- Individual Assignment 4
- BIS 345 Discussion Qs
- Earth & Space Science Questions 1 page summary double spaced all questions answered in full context (Due Thursady 4 Apr by 0800 CST)
- Statistics and Probability A++
- NOT RATED
1. UI Design (30 marks)
. Design a set of GUI interfaces (a set may consist of one element) that support the functional requirements and workflow identified for the use case you described in …6 years ago
- NOT RATED
1. Component Diagram (15 marks) Document your proposed architecture with a high level logical view showing functional and technical components in a component diagram.
2.Deployment Diagram (15 …6 years ago