Precedents Set By George Washington For Prof Moses Onlywhibey
Precedents Set By George Washington
George Washington was aware that many of his actions would be regarded as precedents. Here are three precedents that Washington established:
- Washington created the first Presidential Cabinet. Who was on the Cabinet, and what Departments did they represent? Who is on the Cabinet today, and what Departments do they represent?
- Washington was the first President to leave office after two terms. Is that precedent still followed today? Why or why not?
- Washington was the first to establish foreign policy, and issued the Proclamation of Neutrality. What situation did this proclamation address? What agency advises the President on foreign policy today? What is the role of this agency?
Be sure to include where you got your information. For example, include web site addresses. Must be a page and half.
- 9 years ago
- FOR ASMA ONLY-BUSI 530 EXAM 3
- Avoiding Plagiarism and Strengthening Arguments. Choose and evaluate two short argumentative essays.
- strategic planning process revisited
- 1. Calculate wd and we if debt to equity ratio is 2.6?
- ACC - Prepare the 2012 fiduciary income tax return (Form 1041) for the Green Trust
- IKEA ANALYSIS REPORT AND PRESENTATION
- This is a final exam. I would like somebody to write 5 pages for each question following the instructions below. Your answers should be from your own words after reading the course readings I have attached.
- english homework 3
- Cross-Cultural Communication Matrix
- NOT RATED8 years ago