For this Assignment, you will apply the concepts of photography you learned in this unit to compare and contrast two photographs from the chapter to two photographs in your life. For example, the photographs could be of your ancestors, smartphone photos of pets or food, travel landscapes, or family portraits. The Assignment will consist of two different analyses, as explained below.
Photograph Analysis 1:
First, select a photograph from the text and a photograph from your life. Try to select a set for the analysis that you think are interesting as a pair, either in their similarities or their differences. Be creative in your selections, but be sure you can explain both works based on the readings and can communicate to a reader why you put these together.
Your analysis should include appropriate terminology from this unit, the textbook, and the following criteria:
· Explain the photograph as though the reader has never seen it. What do you see?
· Describe the image and the style. Then, do the same with your modern selection.
· Assess the two photographs in comparison with each other and share your perspective. Why did you choose to analyze them together? What can one indicate about the other? Why did these photographs stand out to you?
Photograph Analysis 2:
Follow the same process you used in the first part of the Assignment to analyze a second set of photographs. Select another photograph from the text and another photograph from your life. Try to assess different styles from the first analysis to the second. For example, if you have pair of landscapes for Analysis 1, opt for portraits for Analysis 2 — or if you have chosen two photographs that are similar for Analysis 1, opt for two contrasting photographs for Analysis 2 and build that assessment.
The Assignment should be at least 600 words, and must use and cite the text as a source. Cite the work internally and in full reference at the end, following APA style guidelines. Citation is important to build the definitions, demonstrate your research, and to make it clear which ideas are yours and which are from the source.
USE ONLY ACADEMIC SOURCES:
Use Google Scholar, JSTOR, textbooks, and/or .gov websites to keep the true academic sources in your papers. TURNITIN MUST BE UNDER 20%
In order to receive the maximum amount of points. This assigment must:
Assignment demonstrates the ability to identify the purpose of photography, and communicates an understanding the role of photography as an art form.
Assignment offers a detailed explanation and analysis of all four photographs and offers a substantive comparison and evaluation. Each photograph is evaluated with equivalent length, content, and specificity.
Assignment uses vocabulary terms from the unit and incorporates APA formatting for source citation.
The assignment offers interpretations of the sources, and draws connections between the sources and the main idea of the essay.
The assignment is written with clarity, organization, and attention to detail in spelling, grammar, and capitalization.
Assignment meets posted length requirements
- 6 years ago
- kim woods
- Lauren Entertainment, Inc., has an 18 percent annual growth rate compared to the market rate of 8 percent. If the market multiple is 18
- I need help with this
- AET 515 Instructional Design Case Study For State Medical University
- ACC 546 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Audit Program Design Part I
- PSY 490 Week 3 Individual Assignment Ethics Awareness Inventory
- Assignment 4: Building of Memory: Managing Creativity Through Action
- NOT RATED
Unit 2 Assignment:
For this Assignment, you will apply the concepts of photography you learned in this unit to compare and contrast two photographs from the chapter to two …6 years ago