PHIL INTRO ETHICS HWzrndoo8
Hello, I need one page for answering those questions about ( Kant, Marx & Engels, Darwin, Nietzsche, Freud, Gilligan )
I will upload some information to read it then you can answer the questions:
1. Consider this passage from the selection from Kant in this text:
“The majesty of duty has nothing to do with the enjoyment of life; it has its own law, even its own tribunal, and however much one wishes to mix them together, in order to offer the mixture to the sick as though it were medicine, they nevertheless soon separate of themselves; but, if they do not separate, the moral ingredient has no effect at all, and even if the physical life gained some strength in this way, the moral life would waste away beyond rescue” (pp. 40-41).
Although Kant makes it explicit, the view that morality must mean something other than self-interest and acting emotionally is commonly held by many. Evaluate this view: do you agree or disagree with it, and why?
2. According to Nietzsche, what kind of virtues does the person who rejects “herd morality” cultivate? If we identify these virtues with Freud’s “id,” why does Freud think society tries to suppress them?
It must be done in 5 hours. NO COPY AND NO PLAGIARISM.
- 4 years ago
- Acc lesson 2
- GET A
- Security Management-300 words- origional work
- SOC 205 HOMEWORK
- Eco Discussion 1
- what is the role of an enzyme in a Biological reaction?
- how information is used in your organization's decision making
- disscussion reply to the question asked from students minimum words count 50 each
- bus assignment 3 and 4
- NEED HELP WITH NURSING COURSE, anyone out there