Personal Narrative Story (PLAGIARISM FREE)hrd_wrk
You are going to write a story about something that has happened to you. AKA a memoir or a memory. The following are guidelines for the paper:
(A Personal Narrative story on failing the learning permit test.:
These are so points that u can add to the story. (cousin making fun of me for fail 5 times, I was told i was cheating because I was moving my month while i was reading.)
· Descriptive Details-five senses, feel like we're there.
· Voice-it sounds like you
· 1 Event (1 minute max-5 min. max)
· Background information (comes with details)-information needed to understand the story
· Catchy beginning-pulls us in/grab our attention.
· Clear Order-not confusing
· Shows what it means to you (Mood or tone)
· Runs Smooth
· Proper conventions
· NO !, NO abbreviations (lol, omg, &, #, w/)
· PG- within reason
- 7 years ago
- Role of a new nurse manager in a csae study concerning Betty's emergency room visit
- The Inc Stmt, Bal Sht, Cash Flw tabs and The Inc Stmt, Bal Sht, Ratios, Equa tabs
- Art Appreciation
- These next two questions refer to the following information: A researcher would like to estimate p, the proportion of U.S. adults...
- business law
- Analysis - Due 4/17/13 by 4pm
- Write 250-300 word letter reflection
- Who discovered that energy and mass are two different forms of the same thing?
- A car travels 500 km in 14 hours. What was the speed of the car during that time?