I only need the 2 slides on discuss research findings on expression of emotion in Japanese culture. There shoild be fives lines of text per slide. Each speaker note is about 125-175 words. peer reviewed article. apa format. 100% original work
Imagine a local company has contacted you regarding new employees from a different culture.
Choose a culture outside of those represented in your Learning Team. (Please note, "Asian" is not a culture for purposes of this assignment, Chinese, Japanese, Vietmanese, and so on are specific cultures. "Native American" is not a culture, Cherokee, Sioux, and so on are specific cutlures. Chose a specific culture, not a very large culture group.)
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint®, research-based presentation to help employees understand cultural differences in the expression of emotion, the differences in behaviors, and the differences in traditions. Include the following in your presentation:
- Discuss research findings on expression of emotion in your chosen culture
- Discuss research findings on behaviors in your chosen culture
- Discuss research findings on traditions in your chosen culture
Include a minimum of three credible, peer-reviewed resources in your presentation.
Format the citations in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Remember that there should be about five lines of text per slide and about 125-150 words per speaker's note.
- 5 years ago
- need A+ help
- business article 3 pages review
- Ques Supply Chain Management
- enviromental science please see attachment
- ANTHROPOLOGY CLASS
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO)
- Business Ethics and sustainability
- Do you think that Adam Smith would approve of Gekko's philosophy? Is "the pursuit of self interest" the same as "greed"? Why/Why not? Is greed, in all its forms, good?
- Assignment on cultural cnsiderations
- NOT RATED
I only need the 2 slides completed -Discuss research findings on expression of emotion in your chosen culture. Japanese culture is what you need to use. Need to be a peer reviewed article.5 years ago