In today's competitive business environment, organizations must be receptive to change. However, because the needed changes are not always welcomed and easily implemented, those within impacted organizations must be able to adapt quickly to the new environment to keep pace with the market and the competition. Therefore, before implementing any drastic changes, managers must carefully weigh all of the possible outcomes of the changes and ensure processes are in place to mitigate risk.
Based on your reading for this week:
Explain the steps leading to organizational change. Have you been involved in an initiative that involved changing an organizational strategy? If so, describe why the change was a success or a failure.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post a brief statement by Day 4 that expresses your thoughts.
- 6 years ago
- PHL Philosophies of world Religion ( Questions)
- WORK SOLUTIONS
- 1.what is globalization? 2.how has globalization affected the world economy? 3.what are the current trends in globolization?
- ACC 201 week 3 Assignment 1
- Assignment 2: Required Assignment 1—Cost and Decision-Making Analysis
- Thermo 1 - Pressure, Temp, Energy
- Accounting II Homework// Univ of Phoenix
- Powerpoint Presentation