Please write a one-page reflection that briefly summarizes your work/learning in curriculum and addresses EQ 9 -- How do I reflect on my philosophy of curriculum ?and how does it have a bearing on my teaching? 100 point
do april 26
Essential Questions to be addressed in this course are:
1. What content is/should be emphasized or/and prioritized?
2. Who decides the content of an education? How and why?
3. How do we define the knowledge base in any discipline/subject area? Who determines and creates what is considered “knowledge?”
4. How do different philosophical orientations influence curriculum?
5. How does the idea of curriculum vary in different historical periods? 6. Where is the learner situated in the process of curriculum development?
7. Who are the other role players in curriculum development and why do they get involved?
8. How does curriculum align to objectives, instruction, and assessment?
- 5 years ago
- Fin 370 Final Study Guide
- PlZ plz plz asap
- Data systems help
- Assignment 3: Raw Data Representation and Interpretation
- Public Relations:BAM 402
- Judaism life, culture
- You are a safety manager for a West Coast construction company. In the past, you have made poor choices when faced with ethical dilemmas involving on-the-job accidents. Now you are called to the job-site to act as the mediator for a situation involving a
- A 800 N box is lowered from rest by a crane. If it travels 12 meters downward in 10 seconds,...
- survey of the two schools finds that 300 Jefferson students watch more than one hour of television every night and...
- Objective: In this discussion you will be able to identify an individual of a health care team and write about some...