For the Session Long Project, you will be applying the concepts from the background materials to your own personal workplace experiences. For this assignment, think of two former or current coworkers that had unique personalities. Choose two people that you worked with closely enough that you were able to get a good idea of their personality traits and workplace attitudes.
Review the main personality traits and attitudes from the background materials, and think about how these apply to your two coworkers. Then write a 3-page paper addressing the following issues:
- How would you describe the personalities of these two coworkers? Use the Big Five Personality traits and other traits from the background materials to describe their personalities the best you can.
- How would you describe their workplace attitudes including job satisfaction and organizational commitment?
- Do you think their personality traits impacted their workplace attitudes, or where other factors such as the work environment, job characteristics, etc. have a greater impact on their attitudes?
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Answer the assignment questions directly. Stay focused on the precise assignment questions; don't go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to general background materials.
- Make use of both the required Case Assignment articles as well as the required general background materials in your paper. Apply concepts that you learned in the background materials in your answers to the assignment questions.
Review our “Writing Style Guide” for more detail on referencing and writing expectations. This guide is found under “My Resources” in the TLC portal.
- 7 years ago
- What is a private limited company?
- IT210 - Week 2 Chapter 2 Programming Problem
- top 5 leaders in the 1940s
- BUS 475 Final Exam
- BUS 475 FINAL EXAM
- Tax Accounting
- Which of the following shows correct subject/verb agreement? A. A vase of flowers was put on the table. B A vase of...
- ch_21_study_guide_20 Questions
- Music paper
- Excel and Power Point Documents
- NOT RATED
Individual Differences in the Workplace
For the Session Long Project, you will be applying the concepts from the background materials to your own personal workplace experiences. For this assignment, …7 years ago