Need it ASAP- One questionthe-BEST
4) The table below contains data for country A for the year 2010.
Household purchases of durable goods
Household purchases of nondurable goods
Household purchases of services
Household purchases of new housing
Purchases of capital equipment
Purchases of new structures
Salaries of government workers
Government expenditures on public works
Foreign purchases of domestically produced goods
Domestic purchases of foreign goods
Refer to the Table above to answer the following questions.
a. What was country A’s GDP in 2010?
GDP of country A in 2010 was $7253.
b. What was country A’s consumption in 2010?
c. What was country A’s investment in 2010?
d. What were country A’s government purchases in 2010?
e. What were country A’s exports and imports in 2010? What was the net export in 2010?
- 7 years ago
- Forum: "The Passenger" by Marisa Silver
- Sociology 20 Question Quiz week one second quiz
- chemistry 111 ,,,
- HR Assignment
- 5 Citations
- When solving an IP (integer program) with LP relaxation rounding could result in
- ACC 541 Week 6 DQ 2
- Two teams of workers assemble automobile engines at a manufacturing
- Analyzing International Organizations