more work on malalaTa.77
i have a paper wtitten about malala but i got this feedback from the proffesor
You have some very good material in this paper and the writing is clear. The structure of the paper and flow of ideas are also good. There is not much about her religious life, but you have tried to make some connections with class. Overall it is a good paper, although the reader won't know that much about the specific things that she has done.
The paper needs a general introduction. You start with that, but then give details. A short introduction without details will introduce the reader to the topic of the paper. This is something to remember for the future.
You need two more academic sources. You only have one. Your bibliography format needs to be corrected. Also, the citations need page numbers. These things cost you points.
This paper can be rewritten to correct any of the things mentioned above.
its easy work and i will pay a good price for it
- 8 years ago
- For this paper, you will write a dialogue between you and an imaginary Socrates. You will debate the question of free will versus determinism. Remember that the Socratic Method involves asking a series of questions to clarify key words and ideas. In your
- genetics assignment
- What is Ruth v Williams current net pay
- how the main built up tension among european powers in world war 1?
- what is the difference between a vascular plant and an non-vascular plant?
- How many verticies is in a rectangular pyramid
- I need help with Statistics homework and problems. Is it possible to log onto my account and do it from...
- Media & Culture communications Topic position paper/audio presentation
- how do distance rate and time relate A.rate=distane x time B.Distance= Rate x time C.time =distance x rate
- computer competency