- Do you agree with Kotler’s assertion that “all markets are local?” Why?
Kotler discussed a plea by a district manager for IBM who was concerned about his Chicago market. On a global basis, which strategic response would best relate to his plea? Why might the ability to apply that response internationally be different than domestically?
- 9 years ago
- CORRECTION NEED IT THKS
- Discreet Homework-Done
- What is the proper bluebook citation to 566 A.2d 227?
- accounting help
- political Sciencei
- Hypothesize about how you might be able to sort a mixed population of cells into prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
- DUE IN 15 HRS, 1 PAGE
- Constraint Slack/Surplus Dual Value 2 100.0 0.0 Variable Lower Limit Current Value Upper Limit 1 100.0 130.0 150.0 Constraint Lower Limit Current Value Upper Limit 2 200.0 300.0 400.
- Suppose that a firm’s recent earnings per share and dividend per share are $2.80 and $1.90, respectively. Both are expected to grow at 11 percent. However, the firm’s current P/E ratio of 20 seems high for this growth rate. The P/E ratio is expected to fa