Math- Question 4slkenz
Sixty-five percent of households say they would feel secure if they had $50,000 in savings. You randomly select 8 households and ask them if they would feel secure if they had $50,000 in savings. Find the Probability that the number that say they would feel secure is (a) exactly five, (b) more than five, (c) at most five. (round answers to three places)
- 9 years ago
- The note payable to Royce Computers (transactions 04 and 07) is a five-year note, with interest at the rate of...
- ****PROTEACH***** REFERENCES
- pre algebra hw due 17th
- History Homework help!!!
- can any help me doing leadership project?
- Homework help needed!
- 2. Sketch the following molecules: 3-cyclohexenone 4-ethyl 2,2,5-trimethyl 3-hexanone ethyl butyrate pentanoic acid 2-chloro 4-methyl 2,5-heptadienal 3,4-dichloro 4-ethyl octanal p-chloro phenol 3-bromo 2-chloro 4-methyl hexane 3-cyclopropyl 1,
- cyber bullying opinion
- Global Brand Marketing Question
- Microeconomics Help.