a map distance of 5 inches represents 200 miles of actual distance. suppose the distance between two cities on the...jdmoney68
a map distance of 5 inches represents 200 miles of actual distance. suppose the distance between two cities on the map is 7 inches. what is the actual distance between the two cities? write the rule you used to find the actual distance. i have got the answer of 280 actual miles but don't know the rule.
- 10 years ago
- the sum of two integers is -3 the diffrence of thesame two integers is -13 what are the integers
- Corporate Finance Question from McGraw Hill Connect Homework 11
- a buildings shadow is 48 feet long using indirect measurement find the hieght of the buildin g
- how long does it take to get from 19:52 and you 32 mins late
- 6.34. (II) If the radius of a blood vessel is reduced by cholesterol deposits to 90% of its original value, flow...
- when a Paraamecium divides by binary fission, how do the daughter cells compare to the orginal parent
- solve the following system of equations graphically and check: y-x=1 y=-1/2x+4
- solve by elimination 2x-7y=28, y=2/7x-4
- find the lateral area and surface area of each right prism. round to the nearest tenth if necessary. 12mi, 10mi,...
- In the Holt Literature language arts second course pg 425, what are the answers?