Learning from OthersIntercjntineytalMotoring
Review the video “Learning From Others — Learning in a Social Context.”
Create a table with up to five key ideas from various learning theories presented in separate rows (cite the theory next to the key idea).
Next, identify when either teacher in the video applied those key ideas as he/she planned and executed the learning activities. List them in a new column beside their respective key idea on your table. If some of the things the teacher did apply to more than one key learning theory, include this action next to all applicable theories.
You may find that some key ideas from the learning theories are not represented in the video. Fill in any blanks in your list of key ideas with suggestions of practical ways the teacher could incorporate these key learning theories into classroom activities. Indicate that these are suggestions, not from your observations.
- 5 years ago
- MGT 521 Management
- Description of ISOLA This is a two-player game. You start with a 7´7 position board, which initially contains two pieces, one for each player. Both players (h for human and c for computer) flip a coin and whoever wins plays first. At each turn, a player c
- 1). Discuss various types of pension fund and the investment behaviour of pension funds.
- Focus of the Final Paper
- Marketing Question
- Ethnocentrism...........YOU EAT WHAT?!
- HSM 260 Financial Management for Human Service Manager
- EXP 105 Personal Dimensions of Education Ashford
- Statistics Help
- The controller of Sagehen Enterprises believes that the company should switch from the LIFO method to the FIFO method. The...