For the Unit III Case Study, you will answer the following three questions by explaining how you would respond to or handle the situations.
1) You are an engineering office manager and one upper-level manager has repeatedly used the company credit card for personal expenses. How do you handle the situation?
2)You are an engineer with authority over human resources and an employee comes to you and says, "I want to tell you something about someone, but you can’t tell anybody." He then reveals that someone pushed another employee in the company kitchen. What action do you take?
BBA 3651, Leadership 3
3) You are an engineer in a firm and although you are not an accountant, company policy now requires you to sign off on the tax filings for the department you oversee. You have never been a "numbers person" and do not fully understand the documents. What do you do?
You will answer all three questions in one Word document. Your response to each question should be roughly one-two paragraphs in length. Your completed Case Study should be a minimum of 500 words in length, not including a title or reference page, if included. Outside sources are not a requirement for this assignment; however, if you choose to use them, please cite and reference accordingly.
- 6 years ago
- electrical engineering assignmnet
- ISCOM 305 Week 4 Team Assignment - Parker Earth Moving Company Consulting Session 3
- HRM 586 Week 2 Case Study 10 An Anti-Nepotism Policy
- HCS 335 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Code of Ethics Paper
- HCA 230 Week 3 Assignment Nonverbal and Verbal Communication
- XCOM 285 Week 1 Assignment Business Communication Trends
- XBIS 219 Week 5 CheckPoint Problems at JetBlue
- BUS 475 Week 2 Team Assignment Value Alignment (StarBucks)
- math help
- ACC 317 Week 6 Homework Chapter 23