Kyle was asked by his math teacher to subtract 4 from a certain number and then divided the result by...msjmil
Kyle was asked by his math teacher to subtract 4 from a certain number and then divided the result by 10. By mistake Kyle subtracted 10 from the given number and then divided the result by 4, giving a final answer of 52. What should Kyle's answer have been if he had followed the directions correctly.
- 9 years ago
- The use of religion in Greene's Brighton Rock frustrates many readers, leaving one to wonder if Pinkie really is a devout Catholic, or if he's misguided kid who just uses Catholism to annihilate a cheap, modern English society that places its sole emphasi
- Abortion Public Policy: What is the author's position and what is he/she doing with it? Why?
- Changes in supply and demand
- Chapters 11 and 12 Questions
- A 25 foot long tree casts an 11-foot shadow. At the same time a flagpolecasts a 9-foot shadow. About how...
- Assignment 6: Physical Design and Implementation Due Week 7 and worth 50 points This assignment requires the use of a relational database...
- a photograph is 3.5in. wide and 5 in. long. A newspaper editor has the photo enlarged to fit a space...
- How are babys born?
- how many 3-letter combinations are possible from a e i o and u
- Marketing unit 3