To Kill a mocking bird.mdsbro
For this assignment, you will write a persuasive argument for Scout to convince Mr. Ewell that he should be more just. You will begin your assignment with an outline or brainstorm web which you will submit at the first of your persuasive argument. Then, you will write a five paragraph paper providing reasons for Mr. Ewell to understand and agree with Scout's point of view for each of the reasons.
● Outline must contain 5 numerals representing the five paragragraphs
● Outline must include a thesis statement
● Each topic must have at least 3 sub-ideas
● Web must contain the topics chosen for the 3 supporting paragraphs.
● Each topic must have at least 5 sub-ideas
● Web must be clearly organized
● Web must include a thesis statement.
● Essay contains a clear introductory paragraph.
● Three supporting paragraphs provides three strong reasons from Scout’s perspective that Mr. Ewell should be more just.
● Essay demonstrates a clear understanding of the plot in the novel.
● Essay contains a clear concluding paragraph.
12-point Arial or Times New Roman font
● Double spaced
● One inch margins
● Any text cited appropriately
Essay is free of spelling or word use errors.
● Essay contains a mixture of simple, complex, and compound/complex sentence structure.
● Essay is free of run-on sentences or sentence fragments.
● All punctuation is used appropriately.
● All proper nouns and the beginnings of sentences are capitalized appropriately.
● All other standard English grammar, punctuation, and spelling are followed.
- 9 years ago
- four stages
- A particular test for HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, is 0.7% likely to produce a false positive result—a result...
- what solution means
- an equipment cost Rs.8 lakhs today and has a service life of 15 years if the salvage value at the...
- Need help solving Managerial Accounting homework
- micro economics help - Demand Curve
- maths calculus
- Josie lives in Timberlake. She said that the population in her city is between 76000 and 76550. Which is a...
- CHEM HOMEWORK
- what is the name for anything that does not let heat energy flow through it?
For this assignment, you will write a persuasive argument for Scout to convince Mr. Ewell that he should be more...NOT RATED
For this assignment, you will write a persuasive argument for Scout to convince Mr. Ewell that he should be more just. You will begin your assignment with an outline or brainstorm web which you will …5 years ago