just one page argumentative essay about Is fast food beneficial or detrimental?faalf1
just one page argumentative essay about Is fast food beneficial or detrimental?
The introductory part of your letter should present some considerations concerning the significance of the issue to be discussed. It must also establish the thesis held and to be argued by the author of the essay. It may indicate the ‘stepping stones’ of the argument as formulated in the logical outline.
This part contains the development of the stepping stones (the premises). Each step must be dealt with in such a way that it can be shown to be ‘true,’ to ‘make sense,’ to be ‘logical.’ Each premise should be developed in its own paragraph. The argumentative part should end with some statement concerning the state of the thesis, such as: “It can, therefore, be said that...(the thesis)..is true, or logical, or sound).”
Your essay may end with a review of the opinions presented in the introduction. The final paragraph can also discuss the meaning of the thesis in a wider context (for example, the side benefits that would accrue if what has been argued favorably is to be adopted as practice).
a. Your letter should not exceed one page. It must be free of fallacious arguments, grammatical and spelling errors.
- 6 years ago
- HCA 305 Week 3 final Paper Outline
- ACC 410 Week 2 Assignment -- Analytical Procedures
- SCI 209 Week 1-5 Assignments 2#
- PSY 450 Week 2 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- PSY 285 Week 7 CheckPoint Prejudice
- MGT 434 Week 1 Individual Assignment -- Legal Process Paper
- ENG 225 Week 5 - Final The Deer Hunter Paper
- BUS 401 Week 2 DQ 2 Bond and Common Stock
- ACC 491 Week 3 DQ 1, DQ 2, DQ 3, DQ 4 and DQ 5