Jane used one fourth to make biscuits. She used half of the flour to bake a cake. What fraction...taned1
Jane used one fourth to make biscuits. She used half of the flour to bake a cake. What fraction of the flour was left?
- 9 years ago
- For Smartwriter only
- if a<b and b=c, which statement must be true
- why do you think Obama chose to address the Ghanaian parliament instead of another group of Ghanaian
- organizational behaviour assignment
- why are the strands of DNA anti-parallel?
- Explain the change from the "old" to the "new" way of regarding the history of psychology. What are the changes...
- Solve the following mixed operations. a) [(6x+10)-(17x+10)]+[10x(4x+2] b) [(15x2+8x+19)+(12x2+5x+18)][(2x+6)(9x+4)] c) [(20x2-17x+8)-(-7x2+17x+8)]+[(-8x+1)(-4x)] d) [(-18x6-15x4+10x)-(17x6+16x2+17x)][(-2x)(3x+4)] e) [(5x+3)(8x+6)]×[(-9x+10)(12x2+5x-5